Date: December 6-8, 2023
Delivery Format: In-Person
Finally answering the multitude of requests we have been fielding since our launch, we are thrilled to announce the launch of an unprecedented offering, the Berkeley Changemaker® Executive Education program, our first-ever executive education program.
Inspired by the values of UC Berkeley to Question the Status Quo and go Beyond Yourself, the Berkeley Changemaker program is an inclusive leadership training that will empower you to find new sources of purpose and create positive change.
Berkeley Haas faculty member, Alex Budak, will guide you through the 3 C's of change-making: critical thinking, collaboration, and communication. Learn from core Berkeley Changemaker faculty and meet some of our most distinguished Berkeley Changemakers. Join us on campus for three days that will help you ignite your vision to enable lasting impact.
- Three-day in-person program at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus
- Executive change management training
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Mix of lectures, case studies, guest speakers panels, and coaching
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Access to the Berkeley Executive Education community
- Berkeley Changemaker Certificate of Completion